- 250 mg bottle = 8.3 mg per ml = 0.42 mg per drop
- 500 mg bottle = 16.7 mg per ml = 0.83 mg per drop
- 1000 mg bottle = 33.3 mg per ml = 1.67 mg per drop
- 2500 mg bottle = 83.3 mg per ml = 4.17 mg per drop
- 5000 mg bottle = 166.7 mg per ml = 8.33 mg per drop
While CBD manufacturers typically do not suggest dosage information, some sources suggest starting at a low dose, (25-30mg) per day, while assessing your results. For example, if you decide to start somewhere in the middle of the recommendations and purchase a 250mg bottle of CBD, you would need to take more than 3 droppers to get 25mg. If you purchase a 1000mg bottle, you would need to take less than 1 dropper to get the same amount of CBD per dose.
When trying to determine your ideal dosage for your purposes, if you do not experience the results you are looking for after 3-4 hours; you can safely increase the amount of CBD taken with your next dose. Eventually, you will find the best dose of CBD for your needs.